Cartridge Pentek CP5-BB
Nominal 5 micron Culligan CP5-BB Pleated Cellulose Polyester Water Filter Cartridge, Special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
Ametek / Culligan CP5-BB Water Filter:
- Nominal 5 micron Culligan CP5-BB Pleated Cellulose Polyester Water Filter Cartridge
- Special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
- Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges
- The Culligan CP5-BBS water filters also provide high flow rates and dirtholding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
- Minimal unloading and media migration
- The Ametek CP5-BB water filter cartridge media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket.
- NOTE: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Culligan CP5-BB Pleated Cellulose Water Filter Cartridge Specs:
- Dimensions: 9-3/4" x 4-1/2" (248 mm x 114 mm)
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5 Micron
- Temperature Rating:
40°F to 125°F (4.4°C to 51.7°C)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm):
Culligan CP5-BB Sediment Filter Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Cellulose Polyester
- Core: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Vinyl Plastisol
Water Filter Housings for the Culligan CP5-BB water filters:
- 155184 Culligan CP5-BB filter fits in housings for 10 inch Big Blue water filters.
- Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek 10" Big Blue Whole House Water Filter System
- Fits Culligan HD-950 Whole House Water Filter System