Fleck 2900 ST
Incorporates 2 time-tested hydraulically balanced pistons to independently pilot service flow and regeneration.
- Incorporates 2 time-tested hydraulically balanced pistons to independently pilot service flow and regeneration.
- Brings great performance and versatility to commercial/industrial applications.
- For use with the single or multiple tank systems.
- Backwashes softener tanks up to 30" diameter.
- Continuous flow rate of 106 GPM.
- Available with 7 or 12 day timer or meter to control regeneration.
- Lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability.
- No hard water bypass piston.
- Backwash filter
- Meter initiated regeneration
- No hard water bypass piston
- Electronic timer, ET or Systemax
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switches
- Hot water (time clock 180oF; metered valve 150oF)
- Manual operation
- Environmental cover
- Upflow regeneration
- Side mount
Valve material : Lead-free Brass
Inlet/Outlet : 2"
Riser tube : 1.5" I.D
Mount type : top mount
Flow rate :24 m3/hr
Maximum backwash :5.7 m3/hr
We provide the following products :
- Fleck 2900 ST 4-IN-11
- Fleck 2900 ST - VN - VISTD PN:374195SA