Fleck 5600 FT #4-MY-3 with Accessories
Simple mechanical design is easy to understand.
- Simple mechanical design is easy to understand.
- Two valve body designs: one for downflow regeneration and one for upflow (covers every valve in the 5600 family - quick access to all internal components).
- Injector/drain modules containing the brine valve, flow controls and injector are removable from the valve's exterior.
- Ruggedly built timer is designed with heavy-duty 3/8" wide plastic gears.
- 5600 controls are user friendly and easy to program.
- Non-corrosive, UV-resistant Noryl valve body
- Choice of 7 or 12 day clock or demand regeneration with either mechanical or electronic meter.
- Economical-small annual power consumption; keeps the time and activates the piston/valve mechanics with a single motor.
- Designed with double backwash.
- Bypass valve (Noryl or lead-free brass**)
- Backwash filter
- Upflow regeneration
- 35 day timer
- Low water use piston(uses as little as 29 gal./regeneration)
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Auxiliary switches
Valve material : Nory1
Inlet/Outlet : 1" or 3/4"
Riser tube : 13/16"
Mount type : top mount
Flow rate :1 m3/hr
Maximum backwash : 1.6 m3/hr