Anion Exchage Resin Lewatit M-500 (OH)
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH is a strongly basic, gelular anion exchange resin (type I) with beads of uniform size (monodisperse) based on a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer, in fully regenerated form, designed for all demineralization applications. The monodisperse beads have high chemical and osmotic stability. The extremely high monodispersity (uniformity coefficient: max. 1.1) and very low fines content of max. 0.1 % (< 0.315 mm) result in particularly low pressure losses compared with standard resins.
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH is especially applicable for:
- Demineralization of water for industrial steam generation operated with co-current or modern
counter-current systems like e.g. Lewatit ® WS System, Lewatit® Liftbed System or Lewatit®
- Polishing using the Lewatit® Multistep System or a conventional mixed bed arrangement in
combination with Lewatit® MonoPlus S 100 or Lewatit® MonoPlus S 100 H.
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 OH adds special features to the resin bed:
- High flow rates during regeneration and loading
- Good utilization of the total capacity
- Low rinse water requirement
- Homogeneous throughput of regenerants, water and solutions, resulting in a homogeneous
- Virtually linear pressure drop gradient across the entire bed depth, allowing operation with higher
- Good separation of the components in mixed bed applications