Membrane Filmtec Tape Water 650 GPD-TW30-2540
FILMTEC TW30-2540 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water. May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
A complete range of FILMTEC™ 2540-size elements is available to meet a wide variety of customer needs for commercial applications, from the highest purity water to the lowest total system costs.
- FILMTEC TW30-2540 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Tape-wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, without the hard outershell. This makes them more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing.
||Nominal Active Surface Area
|Permeate Flow Rate
|Stabilized Salt Rejection
1. Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery.
2. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
3. For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.