Trouble-free, long life operation.
Efficient ozone mass transfer.
- Trouble-free, long life operation.
- Energy efficient.
- Efficient ozone mass transfer.
- Molded in glass reinforced Polypropylene and natural Kynar PVDF.
- Chlorine and ozone resistant PVDF.
- Mazzei® Injectors are high efficiency, Venturi-type, differential pressure injectors. A pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the injector creates a vacuum inside the body, which results in suction through the suction port. The suction can then be used to inject and mix water treatment chemicals into the water.
- Mazzei Injectors have a unique and patented design that permits them to start suction in most models when the outlet pressure is only 20% less than the inlet pressure. Full suction capacity is reached when the pressure difference is approximately 50%.
- Operating costs are lower than less efficient systems which require additional pumps for chemical injection.
- Mazzei Injectors are trouble free as there are no moving parts or electrical connections, and are molded from chemical resistant 20% glass filled Polypropylene, and natural Kynar PVDF, resulting in a long life expectancy.
We provide the following products :
- Mazzei Injector 1/2IN Natural Kynar 484-A
- Mazzei Injector 1/2IN Natural Kynar 384
- Mazzei Injector 3/4IN Natural Kynar 584
- Mazzei Injector 3/4IN Natural Kynar 684
- Mazzei Injector 1" New Style PN Kynar 878
- Mazzei Injector 1/2IN Polyprophylene 384
- Mazzei Injector 1/2IN Polyprophylene 484
- Mazzei Injector 3/4IN Polyprophylene 684
- Mazzei Injector 3/4IN Polyprophylene 584
- Mazzei Injector 1IN Polyprophylene 878