Housing Codeline Model 40A30-3 Membranes
- Side Entry Design
- Available in pressure rating of 300psi, 450psi & 600psi
- Can accommodate any standard make of 4” Membrane Element
Ultrapure/Sanitary Application: 40A comes with a specially designed 3-A style sanitary connection (optional).
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Multi-Porting option for connecting vessels to each other.
- High operating temperature upto 176˚F.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy desalinators.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- ASME compliant & CE marking.
|Model||# of Elements||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|40A60||1-6||600 psi / 41 bar||176˚F / 80˚C||3600 psi / 248 bar|