Housing Codeline Model 40E30-1 Membranes
The 40E 30N RO/UF Pressure Vessel is designed for continuous, long-term use as a housing for reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration elements in typical commercial water treatment systems. Models are available for 300 psi. The 40E Series vessels are designed to accommodate any make of 4-inch nominal diameter 40" long spiral-wound element with a .75" diameter product water tube and a 38" long outer shell design. The fiberglass shell can be damaged by rigid clamping, impact, scratches or abrasion. Metal parts must be maintained free of corrosion to eliminatepotentially unsafe conditions due to corrosion. The information and guidelines incorporated in this User's Guide are intended only as a supplement to good industrial practice. Full responsibility for correct operation and maintenance of vessel remains with the user. When properly installed and maintained, Model 40E30N vessels can be expected to provide safe operation over a long service life.
- End Entry Design
- Available in pressure rating of 300psi, 600psi & 1000psi
- Can accommodate any standard make of 4" Membrane Element
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy desalinators.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- CE marking comes as a standard feature.
|Model||# of Elements *||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|40E30N||1-3||300 psi / 20 bar||120˚F / 49˚C||1800 psi / 124 bar|