Catridge Pentek ECP1-10 PN 255481-43
• Replaces CP and HFCP Series cartridges
• Special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers
• Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges
• Minimal unloading and media migration
ECP Series cartridges are manufactured from a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers.
This unique blend of materials provides a higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges. It also provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unified endcap and gasket.
ECP Series cartridge endcaps feature a color-coding system for easy identification of micron ratings: Tan (1-micron), White (5-micron), Blue (20-micron), Yellow (50‑micron).
ECP cartridges contain more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The standard 10-inch ECP cartridge contains six square feet of media, where most cartridges contain only 4.5 square feet.
Other available ECP cartridge sizes contain the following amount of media:
• Standard 20-inch cartridge – 12 ft2
• 10-inch BB cartridge – 18 ft2
• 20-inch BB cartridge – 36 ft2
SALE ITEMS : ALL 50% OFF, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE STOCKS LAST !!!